The women's beach cover-up fails to meet the flammability standards for clothing textiles, posing a risk of burn injuries to consumers.
The photoelectric smoke sensor can malfunction and cause the fire alarm system to fail to alert occupants in commercial buildings of a fire.
The heating element can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
The light kit wires can be damaged, posing an electric shock hazard to the consumer.
The recalled curio cabinets are unstable if they are not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children.
The throttle pedal can stick in the open position, posing crash and injury hazards.
The deflation button can come unscrewed and result in loss of buoyancy, posing a drowning hazard.
The recalled vent kits installed on gas pool heaters are not the proper size and can allow carbon monoxide to leak, posing a CO poisoning hazard to consumers.
The heater can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.
The unicorn horn on the rain boot can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
The mattress fails to meet the mandatory federal flammability standard for mattresses, posing a fire hazard.
The climbing sticks can break due to a bolt failure on the center step, posing a fall hazard and risk of serious injury.
The three-prong AC wall plug adapters can break and expose the metal portion of the adapter, posing an electric shock risk.
An incorrectly wired chassis harness can cause an incorrect throttle control signal to the electric drive motor, which can cause the vehicle to accelerate unexpectedly, posing a crash hazard.
The brakes can fail, posing crash and injury hazards.
The small glass pendant light fixtures can detach from their electrical cord, causing the fixture to fall unexpectedly, posing a risk of injury from impact.
A wire tie underneath the seat could damage the fuel line, posing a fire hazard.
The metal around the cord can become electrically charged if it contacts the USB wall charger plug prongs while charging, posing shock and fire hazards.
The children's sleepwear garments fail to meet the flammability standard for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
The children's sleep sacks fail to meet the flammability standard for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
The plastic clip on the nylon web band that is attached to the resistance band with a carabiner can break, posing a laceration hazard.
The metal blade of the slicer can detach, posing a laceration hazard to the consumer.
The straps that fasten the bag to the bike seat can detach and get entangled in the rear wheel of the bike, posing crash and injury hazards to the rider.
The upper front suspension arms can fail, posing a crash hazard.
Hydrogen gas can leak from the portable speaker battery when charging and the speaker can burst, posing an explosion hazard.
The french fry cutter's blade can detach, posing a laceration hazard.
The glass bowl can break, posing a laceration hazard.
The packaging is not child resistant as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act. The products contain lidocaine, posing a risk of poisoning to young children if they put the product on their skin or ingest it.
The workstation can malfunction, causing the gas cylinders to separate and forcefully discharge, posing an injury hazard.
The top shelf can fall, posing an injury hazard to consumers.
The wireless phone chargers can overheat while in use, posing a burn hazard.
The recalled chests are unstable if they are not anchored to the wall, posing serious tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or injuries to children.
The cooler's stainless-steel latch can automatically lock when the lid is closed, allowing a person to become locked inside the air tight container, posing entrapment and suffocation hazards.
The generator's carbon canister can leak gas, posing a fire hazard.
The vehicle's fuel delivery system can leak fuel, posing a fire hazard.
The food dehydrator can overheat, posing a fire hazard
The coffee press' plunger knob can break and expose the metal rod, posing a laceration hazard.
The mugs were mislabeled as microwave safe. If microwaved, the metallic print on the mug can spark, posing a fire hazard.
The canopy lights can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.
Infant fatalities have occurred in the Rocking Sleepers, after the infants rolled from their back to their stomach while unrestrained, or under other circumstances.
Discounted rates available for Firefighter Owned Businesses